Who Should Attend?
Executives, managers, consultants and other key individuals involved in strategic planning, public affairs, community investment, environmental sustainability, human resources, compliance and ethics; directors of not for profit agencies and foundations; public sector leaders and managers.
The CSR Program will enable participants to:
- Appreciate the complexity of CSR in the context of today's global environment
- Consider the evolution of CSR from margin to mainstream
- Articulate an understanding of CSR
- Integrate CSR into strategic planning
- Acquire skills and techniques for leading organizational change
- Become part of a community of ongoing learning
© 2012, Richard Matthews. All rights reserved.