- Discover the future of sustainability. Learn about radical new efficiencies in buildings, energy, and transportation.
- Everything is connected Discover the trillion-dollar opportunity of a billion machines and devices (and people) working together seamlessly, in real time, to improve efficiency and reliability at a fraction of the energy and cost.
- Data is disruptive Find out why big data, open data, even “small data” are changing how markets and value chains operate in ways that reduce energy, carbon and waste.
- Big players are joining in See who’s buying, licensing and scaling technologies that engender operational efficiency and smart new products and services.
- Entrepreneurs are succeeding Meet the entrepreneurs with new platforms and business models that harness mobile computing and the cloud to bring sustainability to B-to-B and B-to-C markets.
M2M / Internet of Things: How wireless communications, embedded intelligence, and machine-to-machine (M2M) applications are creating smarter fleets and buildings, monitoring and managing energy use and connecting billions of devices.
Data: Big, Open, and Shared: Massive data flows and computing power is leading to unprecedented information streams from buildings, transportation systems, and cities with new capabilities to share and benefit businesses and consumers.
New Energy Systems: Energy managers are moving to cloud-based IT processes and applications to efficiently and profitably run data centers and other facilities. Utilities are adjusting to changing operating & technology environments, from smart meters to distributed generation, with implications for their customers.
Smarter Logistics: How data-sharing, RFID, and track-and-trace technologies are being leveraged to reduce risk and create competitive advantage in global supply chains.
Future Cities: How networked technologies, public-private partnerships and sustainability strategies are changing the way cities improve resiliency and provide open platforms for citizens and businesses.
Intelligent Transportation: Always-on connectivity and multiple real-time data flows are creating break-throughs in vehicles, fleets, and logistics, enabling multi-modal transportation services and new platforms for sustainable mobility.
Next-Gen Buildings: How an advanced building operates, harnessing automation systems, embedded sensors, whole-building design, data transparency.
To register click here.
To register for free virtual access click here.
Event - Convergence Paris (Live)
Sustainability Calling: Its Now or Never
Corporate Sustainability Leadership in America
The Overwhelming Logic of Sustainable Business
Sustainability is an Unstoppable Megatrend
Sustainable Successes and Failures
Cost Benefit Analysis of Sustainable Business
20 Studies Demonstrate the Business Case for Sustainability
Adopt CSR or Risk a Consumer Boycott
Increasing Sustainable Innovation Demands Change
The State of the Sustainability Profession, 2013
Sustainability Past and Future: Executives Review 2012 and Make Predictions for 2013
Consumer Awareness Driving Corporate Sustainability in 2013
Top 5 Sustainability Trends for 2013
The Pervasiveness of Sustainability: Three Trends That Matter in 2013
13 Sustainability Predictions for 2013
Corporate Sustainability Report: Transitioning from 2012 to 2013
The Growth of Corporate Sustainability in 2013