Some of the issues that will be addressed at the Forum include the following.
Examining The Business Case For Solar With Energy Storage
• How will solar benefit from energy storage?
• In which scenarios and applications?
• What is the estimated ROI?
Introducing Renewables And Maintaining Power Quality
• Choosing a technology that can fulfil short term or long term technical requirements
• Voltage stability
• Frequency stability
• Comparing Flywheel vs. Super capacitors vs. Li-ion
• What time period should be made available?
• Up to 15 mins vs. Seconds
• Mitigating the downturn of spinning reserves
Mapping Projects And Deployments Worldwide. What Is The Current Stage Of Development?
• Evaluating the market size for storage in Australia and Worldwide
• How are tenders organised around the world and in Australia?
• What is unique about the current market in Australia?
Choosing The Ideal Mix Of Energy Storage Technologies That Will Optimise The Cost To Benefit Ratio Within A Given Application
• Evaluating Different Energy Storage Technologies
• How do we compare different technologies?
• Choosing performance parameters
Determining Different Business Models Of Energy Storage Applications, Interfaces And Services
• What is the estimated ROI?
• Identifying the benefit function first in order to maximise ROI
• Comparing traditional applications vs. new applications
• Examining incentives that are working in Australia and applying them elsewhere
Examining The Business Case For Urban And Rural Microgrids Worldwide And Achieving Economies Of Scale
• In which applications and regions is Microgrid most profitable?
• Urban vs. Rural vs. Industrial Applications
• Which services can micro grids best do for the grid?
• When will microgrids become a viable business opportunity in both rural and urban deployments?
- Kondo-Francois Aguey-Zinsou Professor UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Matthew Armitage Analyst AUSTRALIAN ENERGY MARKET OPERATOR
- David Blake Director DP ENERGY
- John Boland Professor of Environmental Mathematics UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- John Bradley Chief Executive Officer ENERGY NETWORKS ASSOCIATION
- Miguel Brandao Manager Energy Storage Systems Grid Connection AGL ENERGY
- Hugh Bromley Research Associate BLOOMBERG NEW ENERGY FINANCE
- Kate Cavanagh Research Manager CSIRO
- Craig Chambers Market Sector Director – Power Generation AECOM
- Garrie Chubb Investment Support Manager TRANSGRID
- David Dawson Associate Principal ARUP
- Thomas Drizard Project Engineer ERDF
- Paul Ebert Global Director WORLEY PARSONS
- Karl Edward Manager Customer Innovation & Growth
- David Edward Senior Systems Planning Engineer HORIZON POWER
- Michael Fipper Vice President T&I Strategy and Head of Innovation Center System E.ON
- Warwick Forster Energy Trading Manager UNION FENOSA WIND AUSTRALIA (GAS NATURAL)
- Simon Gamble Manager Hybrid Off - Grid Solutions HYDRO TASMANIA
- Apurav Jain Deputy Manager - System Design MAHINDRA EPC
- Ryan Jansen Alternative Energy Research Engineer SASKATCHEWAN RESEARCH COUNCIL
- Derek Jayasuriya Distributed Energy Engineer AUSNET
- Amy Kean Renewable Energy Advocate NSW DEPARTMENT OF TRADE AND INVESTMENT
- James Loewen Senior Analyst CALIFORNIA PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMISSION
- Phil Mackey General Manager Solar & Emerging Businesses Origin
- Lisa Mcdonald Manager Products and Partnership ERGON RETAIL
- Ian McLeod CEO ERGON ENERGY
- Donald McPhail Network Strategy and Policy Engineer ERGON ENERGY
- Ibrahim Nashid Chairman RENEWABLE ENERGY MALDIVES
- Tim Nelson Head Of Economics Policy And Sustainability AGL ENERGY
- Charles Rattray Head of Strategy and Business Development POWERCOR AND CITI
- Jay Rutovitz Research Principal, Institute for Sustainable Futures UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, SYDNEY
- Sengiphile Simelane Managing Director SWAZILAND ELECTRICITY COMPANY
- Andre Susanto Specialist Microgrids Deployments
- Scott Taylor Executive General Manager LEND LEASE
- Yogendra Vashishtha Principal Engineer Asset Innovation & DER AUSNET
- John Ward Principal Research Scientist COMMONWEALTH SCIENTIFIC AND INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH ORGANISATION (CSIRO)
- Martin Wilcox Head of Future Networks UK Power Networks
- Rachele Williams Demand Management Planning and Investigations Manager AUSGRID
- Dehua (David) Zheng Deputy Director GOLDWIND
Click here to register.