“The Sustainable Brands community is the main movement of business leaders concerned to transform their business using sustainability as a major driver of innovation.”
Sustainable Brands is the largest international community of learning, focused on understanding and leveraging the role of the brand in building a prosperous future. It is based on the belief that, encouraging the best of ingenuity and innovation, we can change the way that business is done and, therefore, the world. Held for the third year in Rio de Janeiro, SB Rio 2015 makes up a global network of Sustainable Brands conferences, which includes San Diego, London, Istanbul, Buenos Aires, Kuala Lumpur, Barcelona and Bangkok. The Brazilian edition is organized by Report Sustentabilidade, in partnership with Sustainable Life Media and a wide network of supporters and sponsors in Brazil and abroad.
Speakers at SB Rio
- Raj Sisodia Co-founder and Co-president Conscious Capitalism, Inc.
- Fred Gelli Founder Tátil Design de Ideias
- Chris Coulter CoCEO GlobeScan
- Edgard Gouveia Social mobiliser that empowers entrepreneurship through cooperative games
- André Palhano Creator Virada Sustentável
- Claudio Sassaki Founder Geekie
- Murilo Ferraz Founder Treebos
- Carlos Ohde General Director Sinctronics
Who Should Attend SB Rio
People who have energy, impulse and resources to transform companies and, thus, transform the business to a more sustainable model.
Some of the Issues that will be Addressed at SB Rio
How do we turn the vision of a circular economy into reality?
How enable and scale social enterprises?
How do we measure, analyze and report sustainability impacts?
How do we build smarter homes and cities?
Activation Hub (SB Rio)
Collaborative conversations increase the chances of success in business, expand opportunities for innovation and enhance the production of shared value.
To register click here.