Sessions will also address strategies to scale up renewable energy to achieve government targets of 100 GW of solar and 70 GW of wind by 2020.
The conference will also address policy interventions, manufacturing reach, financial viability, risk mitigating, smart grid pilot projects, geothermal, Bio Energy some of the key topics that will be deliberated upon at the upcoming conference.
The Government of India has announced ambitious targets for renewable energy (15 percent generation by 2020) and to achieve this target the government is is committed to ensuring sustainable inflow of capital. There have also been significant cost reductions in renewable energy over the past decade.India is a sought after investment destination as it has one of the largest and most ambitious renewable energy programs in the world.
- Craig O'Connor, Director of Business Development, Renewable Energy & High Technology Project & Structured Finance Division
- Dwipen Boruah, Co-founder and Managing Director, GSES India
- Eran Meller, Co-Founder and CEO, Ecoppia™
- Pravan Malhotra, Venture Capital, South & South-East Asia
- Eng. Mauro Moroni, founder and CEO, Moroni & Partners
- Mr. Pashupathy Gopalan, President of Asia Pacific, SunEdison LLC
- Geoff Stapleton, Founder and Managing Director, GSES Australia; Co-founder and Director of GSES India
- Sachin Agrawal, AGM (Business Head Renewable Energy), Godrej E&E Division (PIRE)
Click here for the full agenda.
For more information or to register contact Rajneesh Khattar:
M: +91 9871 726762
Renewable Energy Milestones in Germany, Denmark and the US
Germany's Renewable Energy Leadership
Moving Towards 100% Renewables in the US
Europe Moving Towards 100 percent Renewable Energy
Growth of Renewable Energy in 2015 and Beyond
Renewable Energy in Africa and the Middle East
The ABCs of Latin American Renewable Energy (Argentina, Brazil and Costa Rica)
Asian Renewable Energy (China, India Japan, South Korea)
Australia Can Go 100% Renewable Due to Falling Costs
Australian State Meets Energy Needs with Renewables
Canada Could Get All of Its Electricity from Renewables
Iran Poised to be a Renewable Energy Superpower
Expected and Unexpected Countries Using Renewables
One of the Best Years Ever for Renewable Energy in 2014
2014 Year End Review: Renewable Energy Achievements
Renewable Energy Case Studies: Burlington Vermont and Argentina