Peer-developed 4 track agenda
- Optimizing EHS Performance
- Applying a Risk Lens, Managing
- Developing EHS Teams
- Sustainability in a Changing Environment
The Forum offers countless opportunities for you to learn and network with those who are responsible for putting EHS and sustainability programs into operation.
With 20+ sessions and 3 inspiring keynotes led by more than 65 EHS and Sustainability leaders, the EHS Management Forum will help you solve challenges you face every day.
Benchmark Your Program
EHS and sustainability managers, directors and vice presidents will benefit from two days of peer-led interactive sessions, keynote presentations and best practices. Here are some of the topics to be discussed:
- Optimizing EHS Performance and Ensuring Compliance
- Reducing Business Risk
- Managing and Developing EHS&S Talent
- Tackling Evolving Sustainability Challenges
- Register for the 2015 EHS Management Forum
- Reserve your room at The Westin Charlotte in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Sponsor the 2015 EHS Management Forum
- Experience the 2015 Forum!
Attendees frequently comment on the unique experience that NAEM’s EHS Management Forum delivers. No other EHS and sustainability event combines the depth and breadth of peer-tested learning with a welcoming, engaging group of industry leaders who can help you move your program forward.
Drawing more than 575 EHS and sustainability managers, directors and vice presidents from leading companies, the Forum is the best opportunity for professional networking, benchmarking and best practice sharing available to EHS and sustainability practitioners today.
When you come to the Forum, you'll hear compelling case studies from in-house EHS and sustainability managers who are driving changes within their organizations. These candid conversations focus on challenges, successes and lessons learned, leaving you with insights you won't find anywhere else. Meet this year's great keynotes
- Robert Perkowitz, President, ecoAmerica
- Tensie Whelan, President, Rainforest Alliance
- Paige Goff, Vice President, Sustainability and Business Communications, Domtar Corp.
- Jonathan Atwood, Vice President, Sustainability & Corporate Communications, Unilever plc
Rest of the speakers
- Paul Beatley, Director, Enhesa SA Deborah Briggs, Global EHS Compliance and Systems Leader, Cargill Inc.
- Susan LK Briggs, ISO TC207 Convenor for the revision of ISO14001, International Standards Organization
- John Bucklin, Executive, EHS, General Electric Co.
- Carol Cala, Vice President of EHS; Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Mark Cates, Director, Corporate Environmental Control; Corning Inc.
- Director, Corporate Environmental Control, Corning Inc.
- Libby Cheney, Board of Directors; Pink Petro Biography, Board of Directors, The Offshore Energy Center & PinkPetro, LLC
- Tom Finley, Senior Manager, Enterprise Workplace Safety & Health, The Boeing Co.
- Joey Freeman, Senior Vice President of Risk Control; Beecher Carlson
- Mark Hause, Corporate Environmental Manager; DuPont Co. Corporate Environmental Manager, DuPont Co.
- Drena Howard, Director, Global Retail EHS; The Estee Lauder Co.'s
- Matt Howard, Director; Alliance for Water Stewardship
- Marc Juaire, Corporate EHS Director; Liberty Diversified International
- Markus Lehni, Global Head Environment and Energy; Novartis International AG
- Alan Leibowitz, former Head of EHS; Exelis Inc.
- Mike Lloyd, Director: Environmental, Health, Safety, and Sustainability, Huber Engineered Woods Rick Love, Manager, Environmental Sustainability; United Technologies Corp.
- Megan Lum, Director, Environment, Generation; Pacific Gas and Electric Co.
- Frank Marino, Corporate EHS Manager; The Raytheon Co.
- Rob McMullen, President; Paragon Risk Engineering
- Jeff Merrell, Associate Director, Learning and Organizational Change; Northwestern University
- Heike Naigur, Senior Manager Environmental Services, Ryder Systems Inc.
- Paul Narog, Manager, Environmental Operations; 3M Biography
- Sandy Nessing, Managing Director, Sustainability & EHS Strategy & Design; American Electric Power Co.
- Managing Director, Sustainability & EHS Strategy & Design, American Electric Power Co.
- Jonathan Radtke, Water Sustainability Program Director, The Coca Cola Co.
- Terzah Tippin Poe, Professor, Sustainability Management; Harvard University
- Hector Rodriguez, Director, Global EHS & Sustainability; Biogen Inc.
- Kelvin Roth, Director, Corporate Environmental Health & Safety; CF Industries Inc.
- Brad Waldron, Director of Risk; Caesars Entertainment Corp.
Click here to see the agenda
Register by Aug 10 and Save 10 percent
Register with code ENV10 to save 10 percent off listed registration rates!
Click here to register