Participants at this event will learn from the vision of global thought leaders and practitioners as they discuss the way forward towards a more sustainable economy that delivers net good for customers and the world. Connect and collaborate with brand innovation professionals from across various industries in discovering new opportunities on how to profitably innovate for sustainability.
Founded on the principles of system thinking and cross-functional problem-solving, the Sustainable Brands® community fully realises that opportunities around innovation for sustainability cannot be realised to their full potential by any one department, team or visionary leader working alone.
Indeed, many years of collective experience have demonstrated that truly effective, scalable and profitable corporate sustainability journeys have to involve every major pillar of an organisation. That is why leaders in our community aim to cover the full range of key respective discussion topics at Sustainable Brands® '15 Kuala Lumpur in October.
You will also hear on the FTSE4Good Bursa Malaysia (F4GBM) Index that was recently mandated by Bursa Malaysia. Through this conference, you will be equipped with how to better prepare yourself for this new mandate.
Who Should Attend?
SUSTAINABILITY & CSR
I seek to solve social problems that alleviate, or altogether eliminate, resource tensions along the way.
I believe leadership stems from brands that have awareness of the impact they have on the world around them.
I encourage purpose-driven voice and invite stakeholders on interactive, co-creative journeys.
DESIGN & INNOVATION
I seek skillful, sensitive design that leads to radical innovation and heightened shared value.
Supply chain disruptions are not an option. I strive for enlightenment across the entire value chain.
I encourage embedded sustainability-driven behaviors and pro-active management to drive change from within.
Sustainable Brands® features top experts in the field. Below are just some of the experts who will be speaking at the conference. More speakers will be confirmed soon.
- Liz Kamaruddin – PETRONAS – Senior General Manager, Group Strategic Communications, PETRONAS
- Sajith Sivanandan – Google – Managing Director – Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam and New Emerging Markets – Google
- Daniel Loh – BASF – Managing Director - BASF (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Gill McLaren – Coca-Cola – General Manager – Singapore, Malaysia and Brunei Region – Coca-Cola Company
- David Kiu – Unilever – Vice President, Sustainable Business and Communications – Unilever
- Christian Rojkjaer – IKEA – Managing Director - IKEA Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand
- Kersti Strandqvist – SCA – Senior Vice President - SCA
- Goh Ching Yin – Securities Comm Msia – Executive Director - Securities Comm Msia
- Gareth Richardson – Sedgwick Richardson – CEO, Sedgwick Richardson
- Dr. Simon Lord – Sime Darby – Executive Vice President – Group Sustainability & Quality Management – Sime Darby
- Rob Coombs – Interface – President & CEO Asia Pacific – Interface
- Chris Messer – Kimberly-Clark – Sustainability Business Partner - Asia-Pacific - Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Prof. Dr. SM Phang – University of Malaya – Director - Institute of Ocean & Earth Sciences (IOES) – University of Malaya
- Jan Van Der Ven – Carbon Trust – Director - Asia - Carbon Trust
- Andy Last – Salt Communications – CEO - Salt Communications
- KoAnn Skrzyniarz – Sustainable Brands – Founder and CEO - Sustainable Life Media and Sustainable Brands® Worldwide
- Dr. Sally Uren – Forum for the Future – Chief Executive - Forum for the Future
To register click here.