RenovaMex 2015 is the leading conference and meeting place for the renewable industry in Mexico. At this event you can meet the corporate leaders, government officials and financiers behind the development of renewable energy in Mexico. These are the people who can help you to overcome regulatory, financial and technological challenges.
At RenovaMex 2015 you will learn about:
- The transition period,
- the new role of some Mexican institutions,
- the regulated tariffs,
- the Granting Clean Energy Certificates
At RenovaMex 2015 you will be able to:
- Evaluate the government's strategy for renewable energy during the transition period and seize the opportunities that will open for the generation market
- Compare lessons learned at wind farms, solar and geothermal plants to develop a profitable renewable project
- Discover how national and international experts have optimized renewable projects with the latest O+M techniques and maximized productivity
- Examine current dynamics from the energy market and identify unique opportunities to grow your renewable energy portfolio
- Meet the key companies/institutions and listen to the most influential people for your business
- Meet Acciona, Eosol, SENER and CRE & identify new opportunities to grow your business in a liberalized market.
Víctor Manuel Fernández, Vice President Project Finance Latam, BBVA
Miguel Ángel Alonso Rubio, Managing Director – MX, Acciona
Óscar Bernal, Director , Eosol Energy
Enrique Iranzo, Director, Abengoa Solar José María Llobregat, Director RSE, Grupo
Dragón Eduardo Reyes, Director - Energy, PwC
Victor Cervantes, Business Analysis Manager, SunEdison
Network with the key companies and institutions for your business in Mexico. Connect with companies and executives who make a difference for your renewable business in Mexico.
4 Reasons why you cannot miss RenovaMex 2015
# 1 Certainty & Future of the renewable sector - The key institutions on the industry clarify the role of the regulated tariffs, green certificates and the spot market
# 2 Lessons learned - Get a breakdown of the key lessons, including licensing issues, sourcing and construction
# 3 Industrial Applications - Maximize plant capacity and reduces consumption costs drastically
# 4 Specific sessions - As part of RenovaMex 2015 we hold specific energy sessions on wind, hidro, geothermal and solar projects in the country
Can you afford to miss out on the chance to get wind and solar intelligence and the key customer contacts before your competitor does?
For more information or to register click here.