Sustainable Supply Chains: How companies are leveraging technology, partnerships and supplier engagement to transform how materials, resources and products are sourced and brought to market.
Purpose & Leadership: Key strategies for individual and company effectiveness that can unlock opportunities and break through barriers to achieving sustainability and business goals.
The New Energy Landscape: Advances in technologies, policies and business models to achieve new levels of energy efficiency and renewables procurement.
Design & the Circular Economy: How innovative design and systems thinking strategies are transforming products, supply chains, logistics and business models.
Engagement & Storytelling: Understanding communications opportunities and overcoming challenges to engage customers, employees and others on sustainability.
Materiality & Metrics: Quantifying company operations to uncover opportunities, drive
- Roian Atwood Wrangler
- George Basile ASU School of Sustainability
- Libby Bernick Trucost
- Sheila Bonini The Sustainability Consortium
- Mark Buckley Staples
- Peter Byck Arizona State University
- Keith Callahan Dignity Health
- Heather Clancy GreenBiz Group
- Bill Cobb FreeportMcMoRan
- Christy Cook Sodexo
- Ronald Cotterman Sealed Air
- Aron Cramer BSR
- Jenny Cross Mohawk Industries
- John Davies GreenBiz Group
- Jon Dettling Quantis
- Diego Donoso The Dow Chemical Company
- Kevin Dooley The Sustainability Consortium
- Mary Draves The Dow Chemical Company
- Colin Dyer JLL Julie Felgar Julie Felgar Boeing
- Melissa Fifield Gap Inc.
- Zach Freeze Walmart Stores Inc.
- Michael Garcia Domtar
- Christopher Gavigan The Honest Company
- Kevin Gazzara Arizona State University Walton School
Click here for more information or to register