The convening builds on the success of the May 2014 Local Solutions: Northeast Climate Change Preparedness Conference, which drew more than 500 participants from Washington, D.C., to Canada’s eastern provinces.
- Stan Meiburg Acting Deputy Administrator of the U.S. EPA.
- Avis Ransom Commission on Sustainability City of Baltimore.
- Mark Jacobson Professor of Civil and Enviro. Engineering Director, Atmosphere/ Energy Program, Stanford University Business Continuity Program.
- Bob Perciasepe President, Center for Climate and Energy Solutions.
- Bill McKibben Founder, 350.org.
- Other keynote and plenary speakers at the LOCAL SOLUTIONS conference include:
- Joel Scheraga; Senior Adviser for Climate Adaptation at the U.S.Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Pouyat Richard; Senior Policy Analyst, Climate Resilience and Land Use, Office of Science and Technology.
Email questions to email@example.com baltimore_harbor
Click here to register.