With the reduction of traditional fossil fuels and increasingly serious global environmental degradation and health dangers, we are ready to meet new age of energy production. While human demands for energy will not decrease, the largest shifts are the increase in the renewable energy share and the decline in the traditional energy share. New energy occupies an increasingly important position in the whole energy system. New sources of energy, aided by improved technology and productivity, underpinned by large-scale investments make a significant contribution to supply growth. Entering its 6th year, New Energy Forum (NEF) has been grown substantially, NEF-2016 will provide a perfect opportunity to researchers from academia and professionals from industry, as well as government regulators to tackle energy challenges, and exchange best practices about improved new energy technology and cooperation.
This year the program involves 6 professional parallel forums. We believe it will set off a new upsurge of Cleanness and Sustainability Energy. This conference is a perfect opportunity to researchers from academia and professionals from industry, as well as government regulators to tackle energy challenges, and exchange best practices about clean energy utilization and expanding. Many leading companies and key personnel involved in the new energy industry will participate this event.
- Part 1: Opening Ceremony
- Part 2: Keynote Forum
- Forum SE: Solar Energy
- Forum HE: Hydrogen Energy
- Forum NE: Nuclear Energy
- Forum GE: Geothermal Energy
- Forum EV: New Energy Cars and Electric Vehicles
- Forum BE: Bioenergy
- Dr. Leonid Bolshov: Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences; Director, Nuclear Safety Institute – IBRAE RAN, Russia
- Dr. Waclaw Gudowski: Member of the Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences (IVA); Professor, Royal Institute of Technology – KTH, Sweden
- Dr. Wolfram Sparber: Head of Institute Renewable Energy, EURAC Research, Italy
- Dr. Miguel P. Amado: Head of GEOTPU Research Group, New University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Dr. Stefan Lecheler: Professor, Bundeswehr University Munich, Germany
- Dr. Ungyu Paik: Professor, Hanyang University, South Korea
- Dr. Thomas Kolbusch: Vice President, Coatema Coating Machinery GmbH, Germany
- Mr. Robert Lojk: Regulatory Program Director, Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission, Canada
To register click here.