This year's summit is bringing the best, the most innovative and inspiring brands in supply chain excellence with 3 main themes on driving supplier collaboration, working with procurement and managing risk beyond 1st tier.
- Ensure good governance of suppliers to promote transparency in your supply chain
- Embed a sustainability mind-set and motivate purchasing teams to make responsible purchasing decisions
- Go beyond the 1st tier suppliers to manage the hidden risks
- Be in control of your supplier code of conduct and expand this further in your supply chain
- 100% Business focused: 2016 is all about creating positive impact for stakeholders through learning how to drive collaboration and going deeper in your supply chain
- Procurement insights: Procurement leaders share how they are motivating teams to make responsible purchasing decisions and embedding a sustainability mind-set
- Practical learnings: More case studies, roundtables, live polling than ever before – practical examples on what works and what doesn’t so you improve in your role.
- 3 focused themes: for you to choose from so you can build and learn within your area of focus and expertise through case studies and focused sessions
There is a greater need for supplier collaboration to create a bigger positive change. Companies cannot act on their own, there is a need for more industry initiatives to streamline governance and create more efficiencies in the supplier auditing process.
Giving brands a chance to collaborate. We have an entire dedicated theme on what a successful supplier collaboration looks like, how to practically go about industry and NGO partnerships and the value add to your brand, reputation and efforts to create a bigger positive change. It's unchartered territory for many brands so that's why we're approaching this head on and providing companies the foundations on how partnerships can be agreed upon. The aim is to facilitate discussions that lead to new partnerships being formed either at or post event.
Customers want to buy from a trusted brand: Brands need to have control and confidently show transparency in the sourcing of products to be seen as trusted. Customers, NGOs and investors want to know even more about where their products are being sourced - this trend is growing. Information is power here and the costs of reputational damage to a brand can be irreparable.
To mitigate reputational risk and create brand trust, you will have the latest insight from managing risk beyond the 1st tier and identify modern slavery in your supply chain services. You will gain practical and the latest ideas around how to manage this risk beyond the 1st tier of suppliers.
Sustainability teams are still struggling to effectively work with procurement to roll out responsible purchasing decisions. To create a holistic approach to embedding sustainability into the complexities of supply chains, getting this right will be key to business success.
Hear directly from commercial and procurement heads on what resonates with them when it comes to sustainability. Be inspired by brands on how to embed a sustainability mind-set and motivate purchasing teams to make responsible purchasing decisions.
Expert 2016 speaker line-up
Kathleen A. Shaver
Director Supply Chain Value Protection
Risk and Assurance Lead, Procurement
Head of Procurement HP Inc.
Ton Van Keken
Director, WW Environmental Operations
Senior Vice President of Operations
Senior Procurement Manager
Human Rights at Sea
Global Program Manager, Responsible Sourcing
Head of Responsible Sourcing
Ethical Trade Initiative
Food and Farming COMAPNY New Look Retailers
Senior CSR Manager
Click here to download the brochure
Special Offer! Register before August 26th & Save £200 with the Early Bird discount!
Use code 'EXT100' to save £100 off passes here!