This conference will put O&M under the spotlight, and eliminate the challenges that are preventing your plant reaching its full potential. The experts speaking at PV O&M USA have extensive experience in the market, and exclusive knowledge of the O&M workings of their industry-leading companies – if you want to grow your O&M strategy, improve your knowledge and get the most out of your PV plants, this is the conference for you!
Sempra U.S. Gas & Power
Solar Portfolio Manager
Director, Asset Optimization
Renewable Energy O&M Manager
Don't Miss the Panel Session: O & M Impact on LCOE: Stabilizing Energy Generation and Maximizing Project Financability
Investors need to accurately forecast and factor in actual O&M costs when they analyze and invest in a solar project. The panel will discuss best practices, learnings and experiences to effectively reduce risks and better anticipate future costs for a consistent return in solar PV projects.
- Charles Pimentel, CEO, Solar Frontier Americas Development
- Miguel Anel Guerrero, Engineering Manager of North America, Enertis
- Evan Riley, Vice President of Development Operations, Cypress Creek Renewables
- T.Q. Smith, Renewable Energy Operations & Maintenance Manager, Southern Power
- What new best practices has your organization implemented on O&M to reduce costs and risks? What valuable lessons/experiences from the projects would you share?
- How has your budget changed over the past year in estimating O&M costs?
- How has O&M impacted the LCOE of projects?
Click here to register (only 9 places left)