Optimal Thermochemical Utilization of your Agricultural Residues: Present & Future 27 February 2017, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm (Separately Bookable). Optimization of Dedicated Existing Thermal Assets Dealing with Agriculture Residues (palm oil or sugar based, rice, etc) - Current routes: improved dedicated combustion of biomass - Future routes: pyrolysis and biochar, gasification Optimization Through Biomass Upgrading: Upgrading Agri-Residues to Solid Bio-fuels - Torrefaction, pyrolysis and other ways to thermochemically valorize your residue streams
Partnering Investment, Technology & the FIT for Capacity Growth!
- Regulation Reforms in Feed-In Electricity Tariff (FIT);
- Opportunities Arising Enabling Renewables - PLN’s Snapshot;
- Projections Navigating the Challenges in Land Access & Regulatory Uncertainty Access to Project Financing;
- Investor’s Requirements for Bankability;
- Risk Viability & Progress of Solar;
- Wind Energy in Indonesia Developing Sustainable Hydropower Plant Tapping on Distributed Energy;
- Energy Storage for Scalability Technology Innovations to Accelerate Investment and Efficiency
Confirmed Speakers from:
- PT PLN (Persero)
- PT Star Energy
- UPC Renewables
- Mayer Brown JSM Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC)
- PT Indonesia Infrastructure Finance
For the agenda click here.
To register click here.