Sunday, December 4, 2016
Event - MIREC WEEK: Mexico's Largest Clean Energy Gathering
MIREC WEEK 2017 will feature new potential customers from C&I energy users, international investors and global pension funds. We are also introducing two entirely new streams on grid and storage and investment, as well as a host of new features, including a huge cocktail party, a new mobile partnering app and the first ever Clean Energy Innovation Challenge.
There will be 180 speakers and 1300 attendees at this event. They will be greeted by 80 sponsors and exhibitors. Attendees will have access to four content streams.
• More C&I high energy users
• Never before seen investors & international pension funds
• All energy auction winners
New Formats and Content
• Daily C&I sessions
• 2 new dedicated streams: Grid & Storage + Finance & Investment
• Superstar keynote speakers
• Regional opportunity spotlight sessions
• Show-stopping cocktail party - the place to be seen!
• Mobile networking app - easier than ever to arrange 100s of meetings
• Clean Energy Innovation Challenge
To reflect the ongoing changes in the Mexican renewable energy market, each year we ensure that MIREC WEEK features the biggest stakeholders in the industry, old and new. Whether it is a greater focus on the residential sector, or new international investors and pension funds, 2017 is no different and we will bring the same rich mix of attendees from across the value chain.
• Residential distributors and installers
• State delegations from across Mexico
• Government municipalities
• Global pension funds
• Start-ups and innovators
• International solar developers
• Local solar developers
• Solar installers
• Local wind developers
• Wind owners and operators
• Mexican utility CFE
• American utilities
• Government officials from SENER, CRE, CENACE and CONUEE
• International banks
• Local banks
• Development banks
• Investors and equity funds
• Offtakers from manufacturing, chemicals, steel, retail, hospitality and more…
Highlights from 2016
Over 1,100 attendees gathered to hear insightful presentations, coordinate contract signings and partnership agreements, and cement existing relationships. Featuring representation from global experts and Mexico’s industry leaders from solar and windthrough to electric vehicles and energy storage, MIREC WEEK provided in-depth perspectives and unrivalled business opportunities.
To register click here.
Posted by Richard Matthews